Left - FlavourTech CEO Kon G and Jim Harrowell AM
The Export Council Australia (ECA) celebrated the 52nd Premier of NSW Export Awards last night highlighting the contribution of NSW's top exporters.
The Awards acknowledge the important contribution of businesses to the economy through job creation and increased prosperity for the community.
As sponsors of the NSW Innovation Award, Hunt & Hunt Partner and ECA National Advisory Council member Jim Harrowell AMwas delighted to announce FlavourTech, a processing technology business that extracts natural flavours from food, as the winner in the NSW Innovation category last night.
"Being recognised amongst peers is one of the highest accolades a company can receive in the name of innovation and business success," said Harrowell.
Upon receiving the award FlavourTech CEO commented "our commitment to innovation will drive Australia into the future."
Winners of each of the National Awards categories for 2014 include:
- SunRice – Agribusiness Award
- Shoes of Prey – Online Sales Award
- SLR Productions – Creative Industries Award
- University of Western Sydney – Education & Training Award
- TTG Transportation Technology Environmental Solutions Award
- Wargaming Australia – Information and Communication Technology Award
- RØDE Microphones – Manufacturing Award
- Health Projects International – Health & Biotechnology Award
- WEARX – Minerals, Energy & Related Services Award
- Bega Cheese – Regional Exporter Award
- Turbosmart – Small Business Award
- RØDE Microphones – Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year Award
"The ECA are doing a tremendous job equipping Australian business with support required to effectively and efficiently conduct profitable international trade, added Harrowell.
The ECA's membership attract a diverse range of businesses in sectors such as agribusiness, health, ICT, education, business services, creative industries, energy & resources, manufacturing and SMEs.
Hunt & Hunt hold strong ties to the international trade community through the legal support provided through the supply chain and further connections within the industry.