We have begun the search for individuals, community groups and businesses that are making a difference through road safety. We encourage nominations in the Hunt & Hunt Lawyers Community Road Safety Award, one of seven categories in the 2015 Community Achievement Awards in South Australia.
The Hunt & Hunt Lawyers Road Safety Award will recognise and highlight members of the community who, through their efforts, have improved road safety and/or helped reduce road trauma. "We would be delighted to receive nominations from or on behalf of individuals and community groups who are showing their commitment to road safety” said Brenton James, Managing Partner at Hunt and Hunt Lawyers in Adelaide."
Further nominations are open in the following categories:
- Prime Super Community Group of the Year Award
- Alzheimer’s Australia South Australia Dementia Care Excellence Award
- Junction Australia Connecting Communities Award
- Grandeur Press Sports Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- Carers SA Carer Achievement Award
Winners in each category receive a $2,000 Everyday Account from the Commonwealth Bank.
Nominations close on the 14th August so make sure you head to www.awardsaustralia.com to nominate online or contact the Community Achievement Awards Southern office on 08 8132 0753.