A property specialist, Peter brings over 20 years’ experience to his clients’ property matters, very quickly and efficiently getting to the heart of their legal needs.
Peter’s intimate knowledge of the property industry and its commercial and regulatory framework enables him to provide responsive and pragmatic advice on a wide range of issues including the sale and purchase of properties, commercial leasing as well as property development and resumptions.
The depth of his expertise sees him represent a wide range of clients, from major health funds, property developers, charitable and religious organisations, individuals and private and public companies.
Just a sample of the projects Peter has been involved in are:
- Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) property sales – conducting due diligence and ensuring all reporting requirements are met
- Various projects for the Boral Group covering sales and purchases, and leasing of industrial and commercial property
- Acting for Boral subsidiaries in proceedings in the Land and Environment Court to determine compensation after the resumption by the RTA (now Roads and Maritime Services) of part of a hard rock quarry. The case was very complex as the area resumed contained rock reserves that were not needed for more than five years. They were located at a greater depth than other reserves, bringing about the feasibility of their extraction into question
- Subdividing and selling land in a large residential development (1000 lots) in Moorebank, Sydney
- Commercial and domestic conveyancing for small developers, companies and individuals.