Jill's expertise is sought by
clients operating across a range of industries including the
telecommunications, transport and logistics, banking and financial services, mining
and energy, agriculture and automotive sectors.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and commercial law
- Banking and finance law
Jill advises leading Australian and
international corporations, financial institutions and equity funds. Jill acts for
both corporate investors and borrowers involved in syndicated and bilateral
arrangements. In addition Jill provides clients with regulatory and governance advice.
- Advising in the buyout of a telco company based in Canada. The transaction involved negotiating across multiple jurisdictions across North America, Europe and Australia with consideration for the subject operations that were conducted in Australia. Advising Hong Kong-based
companies in relation to prospectus and capital raising requirements
- Acting for a major national
Transport Group in relation to its divestment of courier and transport
businesses in New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia.
- Acting in relation to the
divestment of a coal mining operation in New South Wales to overseas buyers.
- Acting for a NZ-based capital
venture consortium in relation to the purchase of several pine and tree
- Acting in the off-market
divestment of shareholdings for a private equity client in a listed ASX company.
- Acting for US based client in
relation to a Management Buyout of an Australian IT company. Advising several overseas manufacturers
in relation to their agreements with Australian distributors.
- Acting for a major overseas
bank in relation to various syndicated refinancings by a multinational group.