Paul Morris is the Managing Partner of Nicholsons Solicitors, the Brisbane member of the Hunt and Hunt Legal Group. Paul has over 20 years experience in advising property and commercial clients through the financial and regulatory challenges of their businesses. His broad property and commercial experience sees him consulting at most levels of client’s endeavours, from organisational and transactional structuring through to daily transactional and procedural matters, to ensure efficient and relevant activities, maximize returns and minimize risks.
- Property services including negotiating and documenting Contracts for the sale and acquisition of high rise office buildings, shopping centres, green-acre land for development, complex easement arrangements.
- Commercial, industrial and retail leases.
- Development agreements and option to purchase agreements.
- General business services including negotiating and documenting joint ventures, shareholders agreements, buy/sell agreements, unit and discretionary trusts, business sales and acquisitions.
- Commercial and residential strata developments and sales.
- Commercial debt lending services including the negotiation of securities with banks over high rise office buildings, residential towers, subdivisional estates, industrial estates, businesses and chattels.
- Residential debt lending for banks, building societies, credit unions, trustee companies and mortgage securitisation participants.
- Enforcement of securities including the appointment of receivers, forced sale of properties, repossessing properties and enforcement notices.
- Conveyancing services.