Identifying issues quickly, applying the best strategy to address them and achieving her clients’ goals efficiently and cost-effectively are the benefits that keep Penny’s clients coming back for more advice.
Property transactions are Penny’s specialty. With thorough technical skills and a focus on reducing risk for her clients, Penny’s advice helps balance their legal, commercial and financial needs.
Penny has a proven ability to identify issues quickly and apply the best strategy to address them in line with her clients’ goals efficiently and cost-effectively. Her sensible, practical and collaborative approach has seen Penny develop successful, long-term relationships with many satisfied clients over the past 20 years. These clients range from Australian and international financiers across a range of industries and businesses of all sizes.
The wide variety of property related legal matters that Penny has advised on include:
- Acquiring and disposing of commercial, industrial, residential and strata real estate for companies and high net worth individuals – this includes shopping centre acquisitions and disposals
- Structuring property financing and transactions for commercial, industrial, residential, strata and real estate
- Commercial industrial and retail leasing
- Secured lending transactions
- Sale of multi-million dollar real estate under instructions from receivers and banks including residential, commercial and industrial properties
- Drafting and negotiating real estate joint venture transactions
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for property developments
- Advising on recovery of investments for financiers including workouts, forced sales and litigation.