Danielle is a member of our corporate and commercial group specialising in mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory and general commercial law. She has been admitted as a solicitor for over 8 years and is highly regarded for her ability to provide clear, concise and commercially-focused advice.
Mergers and acquisitions
Danielle's private M&A experience includes both acquisitions and divestments in a variety of industries. She has acted on private equity, vendor-financed and international transactions and assisted vendors and purchasers with large-scale legal due diligence.
Danielle is experienced in:
- drafting and negotiating share and business sale / purchase agreements
- drafting and negotiating the collateral agreements which are often critical for a successful M&A transaction
- structuring, completing and implementing M&A transactions
- undertaking legal due diligence investigations, including managing online data rooms, preparing detailed due diligence reports and conducting management interviews.
Recently, Danielle has assisted a large not-for-profit organisation with a significant re-restructure of its operations, including structuring advice, establishing new entities and implementing a range of new governance arrangements to comply with a new regulatory regime.
Danielle's other corporate advisory experience includes:
- drafting constitutions and shareholders' agreements
- advising on a variety of corporate restructuring issues (including shareholder exits, voluntary de-registrations, new share issues, share capital reductions and share buy-backs)
- assisting clients with Corporations Act compliance matters, including advice on directors' duties, corporate registers and financial assistance.
Prior to joining Hunt & Hunt, Danielle worked at Sparke Helmore Lawyers and in-house at a large state-owned corporation where she added to her range of practical commercial law experience.
Her general commercial experience includes:
- drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including joint venture, supply of goods, services, distribution, services, licence, sponsorship, confidentiality, option and transport agreements
- assisting clients with pragmatic advice regarding risk allocation in commercial agreements, including regarding indemnities, liability caps and consequential loss exclusion clauses
- drafting commercially sensitive documents such as letters of demand and heads of agreement / letters of intent
- preparing a variety of written correspondence to assist clients to effectively communicate with regulators and government departments.