David Nematalla is a Senior Associate of Nicholsons Solicitors, the Brisbane member of the Hunt and Hunt Legal Group. David is an accomplished property lawyer with extensive experience in real estate and business transactions. David also acts for developers of residential, commercial and mixed use projects and can provide advice during each stage of that process.
- Negotiating, drafting and settling transaction documents across a diverse range of areas of practice
- Extensive leasing experience and regularly advising landlords and tenants of their rights and obligations under leases
- Providing practical and innovative solutions for clients
- Advising in business transactions generally.
- Previously a lecturer and university tutor at Griffith University (Business Law and Corporations Law).