Property transactions require careful, efficient negotiation and drafting. Hunt & Hunt's property lawyers are skilled negotiators and provide thorough and efficient advice to our business, government, not-for-profit and private clients.
Our success in advising clients on complex property matters derives from our in-depth knowledge of property laws, contracts, capital raising, construction, environment and planning, funds management, stamp duty and tax issues. We pride ourselves on providing personalised service, whether our advice is for a residential sale or purchase, or a multifaceted, multi-million dollar development project.
Advice on all aspects of property law
Hunt & Hunt's property law experts' extensive experience spans the full breadth of property sector transactions, including:
- Acquisitions and sales, including due diligence and report preparation
- Building and construction contracts
- Compulsory aquisition
- Crown land leasing
- Leasing and licensing, including retail leasing and liquor licensing
- Native Title
- Owners corporation rules and disputes
- Planning and environmental law
- Property management and development
- Property trusts and joint venture structures
- State taxes, GST and capital gains tax advice
- Subdivisions, including community title
- Syndicated property investments
- Valuation disputes
- Water law sales and purchases.
Our approach to property matters
We take a commercial and practical approach to property matters. From each project's inception through to completion and ongoing management, our contribution can add value beyond our technical work. To minimise costs, our property team – including partners, senior associates and lawyers – works together to ensure the right person with the appropriate level of experience and expertise addresses your needs.