Watch Partner Bill Hazlett discuss what you need to know about estate and succession planning in Victoria.
- Certificate of Service, Law Institute of Victoria, 2011
Education and Accreditation
- Bachelor of Arts, Monash University, 1973
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Monash University, 1974
- Master of Laws, University of Pennsylvania, 1976
- Accredited Specialist in Business Law, Law Institute of Victoria, 1991
- Accredited Specialist in Commercial Tenancy Law, Law Institute of Victoria, 1999
- Chartered Tax Advisor, The Tax Institute, 2012
Bill has published regularly for the Leo Cussen Institute, including an article on ‘environmental and repair issues for landlords and tenants’.
Memberships and Associations
- Past Chair and current Member, Property and Environment Law Section Executive, Law Institute of Victoria
- Past Chairman and current Member, Leases Committee, Law Institute of Victoria
- Member, Alpine Resorts Working Group (a committee of the Victorian Ski Association)
- Chairman, Timberline Ski Lodge, Mt Buller