Jill Milburn has over 25 years’ experience advising on major corporate transactions. Jill has advised on capital raisings, mergers and acquisitions, management buyouts, acquisitions and divestments, and, joint venture arrangements.
Jill’s expertise is sought by clients operating across a range of industries including the telecommunications, transport and logistics, banking and financial services, mining and energy, agriculture and automotive sectors.
Jill advises leading Australian and international corporations, financial institutions and equity funds. Jill acts for both corporate investors and borrowers involved in syndicated and bilateral arrangements. In addition Jill provides clients with regulatory and governance advice.
- Advising in the buyout of a telco company based in Canada. The transaction involved negotiating across multiple jurisdictions across North America, Europe and Australia with consideration for the subject operations that were conducted in Australia. Advising Hong Kong-based companies in relation to prospectus and capital raising requirements
- Acting for a major national Transport Group in relation to its divestment of courier and transport businesses in New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia.
- Acting in relation to the divestment of a coal mining operation in New South Wales to overseas buyers.
Acting for a NZ-based capital venture consortium in relation to the purchase of several pine and tree plantations.
- Acting in the off-market divestment of shareholdings for a private equity client in a listed ASX company.
- Acting for US based client in relation to a Management Buyout of an Australian IT company. Advising several overseas manufacturers in relation to their agreements with Australian distributors.
- Acting for a major overseas bank in relation to various syndicated refinancings by a multinational group.