Matthew is experienced in a wide range of property and commercial matters and has a particular interest in leasing, management rights acquisitions and community titles law. Matthew’s practice includes:
- commercial property acquisitions, including contract drafting and due diligence
- retail shop and commercial leases
- acquisition and sale of management rights including ‘off-the-plan’ developments
- establishment/termination of Community Titles Schemes
- drafting and advising on easements and covenants
- Body Corporate disputes and resumption claims
- drafting and settling business contracts.