Matthew practices in all areas of property and conveyance law with particular interest and over 20 years’ experience in off plan residential and mixed-use community titled projects, management rights and body corporate matters. Matthew enjoys working closely with clients to assist in maximising value from each transaction.
Matthew’s practice areas include:
- All areas of commercial law
- Specialist advice and services to property developers in relation to investment structures, joint ventures and property developments
- Creation of joint ventures, unit trusts and shareholders agreements
- Specialist advice in unit development and subdivisional matters
- Substantial retail shop leasing experience
- Specialist in residential management rights, conveyancing, Managed Investments Act issues and body corporate law.