Richard has been practisingfinancial services law for over 25 years with particular emphasis on consumer credit, compliance and government relations.
He is well known in the banking and finance industry for his intimate knowledge and understanding of the industry’s complex framework and banking and finance.
Richard provides practical and strategic advice and assistance to participants in the financial services sector.
He has particular expertise in consumer credit, privacy law, anti-money laundering. His experience in this area includes:
- preparing standard suites of loan/securitydocuments for lenders
- creating and reviewing policies and procedures
- advice on licensing requirements and assisting with licence applications
- conducting compliance reviews
- advising on compliance with various legislative and other regulatory requirements.
- drafting and negotiating Agreements
Acting as ‘sounding board’ for MFAA members in Victoria.