With the annual season for formal adoption of next year’s council budget upon us, we are receiving regular enquiries from councils on how best to deal with questions of councillor conflicts of interest. The definition…
Education and Accreditation
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws, Melbourne University
- Masters of Business Administration, La Trobe University and Ecole Superiore Du Commerce, Dijon, France
- Property perks and pitfalls, Higher View Business
- Victorian local government reforms – Local Government Reporter 2015 Vol 14 No 9.
- Need for greater transparency in council decision making; Victorian Ombudsman speaks out – Local Government Reporter 2017 Vol 16 No 1.
- Victorian Government gets tough with rogue builders – Local Government Reporter 2017 Vol 16 No 2.
- Billboard challenges interpretation of existing use rights; Octopus Media Pty Ltd v Melbourne City Council – Local Government Reporter 2017 Vol 16 No 7&8.
- Chapter 4 Council Administration, Local Government Service Victoria, Thomson Reuters December 2013.
- Chapter 16, Roads, Local Government Service Victoria, Thomson Reuters April 2013.
- Chapter 28, Tendering for Local Government, Local Government Service Victoria, Thomson Reuters December 2015.
Memberships and Associations
- Member – Government Lawyers Section, Law Institute of Victoria
- Member – Property & Environmental Law Section, Law Institute of Victoria
- Editorial Panel Victorian Representative, Local Government Reporter, Lexis Nexis