The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) (Electronic Signing and Witnessing) Regulations 2020 were introduced on 11 May 2020 and can be accessed here. These were issued following the introduction of the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act…
Education and Accreditation
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws, Melbourne University
- Masters of Business Administration, La Trobe University and Ecole Superiore Du Commerce, Dijon, France
- Property perks and pitfalls, Higher View Business
- Victorian local government reforms – Local Government Reporter 2015 Vol 14 No 9.
- Need for greater transparency in council decision making; Victorian Ombudsman speaks out – Local Government Reporter 2017 Vol 16 No 1.
- Victorian Government gets tough with rogue builders – Local Government Reporter 2017 Vol 16 No 2.
- Billboard challenges interpretation of existing use rights; Octopus Media Pty Ltd v Melbourne City Council – Local Government Reporter 2017 Vol 16 No 7&8.
- Chapter 4 Council Administration, Local Government Service Victoria, Thomson Reuters December 2013.
- Chapter 16, Roads, Local Government Service Victoria, Thomson Reuters April 2013.
- Chapter 28, Tendering for Local Government, Local Government Service Victoria, Thomson Reuters December 2015.
Memberships and Associations
- Member – Government Lawyers Section, Law Institute of Victoria
- Member – Property & Environmental Law Section, Law Institute of Victoria
- Editorial Panel Victorian Representative, Local Government Reporter, Lexis Nexis